|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PC|
|Price:||USD 20~100 /PC|
|Packaging Details:||Export standard carton.|
|Delivery Time:||5~8 work days depend on quantity.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pcs per month|
Detailed Product Description
|Voltage:||DC 12V Or 24V||Light Source:||Xenon|
U Type Xenon Tube Warning Hideaway Light as Corner Light or Tail Light TBD496C-2
|Input Voltage:||DC12 / 24V|
|Light Source:||2 pcs “U” type Xenon tube|
|Mounting:||Surface mount/Inside of headlight|
|Operating Temperature:||-30℃ to +50℃|
- Imported German xenon tubes and with imported Japanese capacitors inside.
- Mount in any 1″ hole in the headlight, corner light, bumper light, or tail light;
3. Hide-away and directional/ 360º strobe system available.
4. Two xenon headlights with two connect cables.
5. Designed for efficient heat dissipation for longer life.
- Visible during daylight conditions;
- Easy maintenance and long life span.
8. Temperature range: -30℃ to +50℃
- UNIVERSAL FOR ALL VEHICLES.
Warranty & Aftersale & Package
♦ 1 year warranty
♦ Professional Aftersale service
♦ Package: Export standard carton with inner shockproof package;
|Engineering vehicles||excavator, dozer, road roller, bulldozer, crane and mining truck|
|Specialized vehicles||fire engine, police cars, rescue vehicle, communication vehicle,
military command vehicle etc.
|Off-Road vehicles||ATVs, SUV, truck, Forklift, trains, ship, bus, and tanks|
Golddeer Hide away light is the first of its kind. With a newly designed driver built within the unit, the
resulting emergency vehicle strobe warning light is brighter and more compact than its predecessor.
Weatherproof connections and epoxy-filed housing with capacitor heat dissipation cradles are why
this power supply offers unrivaled protection against heat, vibration, dust and moisture.
The Xenon Strobe Light Kit is the most economical way to outfit one’s vehicle with emergency lightings. The set is perfect for police officers, fire fighters, first responders, construction workers, or anyone who needs their vehicles to be visible while on the job.