DC12V Die-cast Aluminum Housing Hide away Strobe Warning Lights HS-4
|Input Voltage:||DC 12V or 24V|
|Light Source:||4 pcs “S” type Xenon tube|
|Mounting:||Surface mount/Inside of headlight|
|Operating Temperature:||-30℃ to +50℃|
- Power supply has compact die-cast aluminum housing and epoxy encapsulated electronics.
2. Weatherproof housing and connections allow mounting anywhere on vehicles.
3. Hide-away and directional/ 360º strobe system available.
4. Six xenon headlights with six connect cables.
5. Designed for efficient heat dissipation for longer life.
6. Short circuit protection, output power regulation AND flashtube detaction.
7. Warranty: 1 year
8. Temperature range: -30℃ to +50℃
* 4 x HID Strobe Xenon tubes
* 4 x Extension cables
* 1 x Die-cast Aluminum housing
* 1 x Controller with pattern switch
* Screws and Accessories
Versatile application with surface mounting design and internal mounting within light assemblies.
|Engineering vehicles||excavator, dozer, road roller, bulldozer, crane and mining truck|
|Specialized vehicles||fire engine, police cars, rescue vehicle, communication vehicle,
military command vehicle etc.
|Off-Road vehicles||ATVs, SUV, truck, Forklift, trains, ship, bus, and tanks|
Golddeer Hide away light is the first of its kind. With a newly designed driver built within the unit, the
resulting emergency vehicle strobe warning light is brighter and more compact than its predecessor.
Weatherproof connections and epoxy-filed housing with capacitor heat dissipation cradles are why
this power supply offers unrivaled protection against heat, vibration, dust and moisture.
The Xenon Strobe Light Kit is the most economical way to outfit one’s vehicle with emergency lightings. The set is perfect for police officers, fire fighters, first responders, construction workers, or anyone who needs their vehicles to be visible while on the job.