S Type Xenon Headlight HID System Hide away Strobe Lights HS Series
|Item No.:||HS-4|| HS-6|| HS-8|
|Input Voltage:||DC 12V or 24V|
|Light Source:|| “S” type Xenon tube|
|Lamp Color:|| WHITE|
|The quantity of head|| 4pcs|| 6pcs|| 8pcs|
|Power:|| 40W|| 60W|| 80W|
|Mounting:|| Surface mount/Inside of headlight|
|Life span:|| 50,000H|
|Operating Temperature:|| -30℃ to +50℃|
|Warranty:|| 1 year|
|Packing Size:|| 215*70*250mm|
1. This power supply offers unrivaled protection against heat, vibration, dust and moisture.
2. Weatherproof connections and epoxy-filed housing with capacitor heat dissipation cradles.
3. Hide-away and directional/ 360º strobe system available.
4. Mounts in any 1" hole in the headlight, corner light, bumper light, or tail light
5. Controller with led indicate monitor headlights work pattern
6. Selectable flash pattern with a controller.
7. The Hide away strobe light HS series including:
HS-4: Four xenon headlights with four connect cables.
HS-6: Six xenon headlights with six connect cables.
HS-8: Eight xenon headlights with eight connect cables.
8. Warranty: 1 year
9. Temperature range: -30℃ to +50℃
Versatile application with surface mounting design and internal mounting within light assemblies.
excavator, dozer, road roller, bulldozer, crane and mining truck
fire engine, police cars, rescue vehicle, communication vehicle,
military command vehicle etc.
ATVs, SUV, truck, Forklift, trains, ship, bus, and tanks
Golddeer Security are professional manufacturer of emergency vehicles warning lights and warning
alarm systems with more than 10 years' experience. All the products are made by ourselves with strict
Golddeer Hide away light is the first of its kind. With a newly designed driver built within the unit, the
resulting emergency vehicle strobe warning light is brighter and more compact than its predecessor.
The Xenon Strobe Light Kit is the most economical way to outfit one's vehicle with emergency lightings.
The set is perfect for police officers, fire fighters, first responders, construction workers, or anyone
who needs their vehicles to be visible while on the job.